Welcome to our Wednesday Drawing Tutorial. Today Courtney brings us a step-by-step guide to drawing Pikachu!
1. Draw two even circles on the top section of the paper. Draw a smaller circle on the inside of that circle.
2. Fill the outer circle with black and then draw a small dot for a nose and a W shape for the mouth.
3. Draw a V underneath your W shaped mouth and connect them, then draw a curved line for the tongue.
4. For the top of the head draw a curved line, then a long curved line going up and then down the opposite direction. Don't forget to color in the tip of Pikachu's ear!
5. Draw a long curved line going out and then back towards the face the opposite direction. Then color in the tip of Pikachu's ear.
6. For the face you will make a pear shaped line, a squiggle line that is wider at the bottom. Do this for both sides of the face.
7. Add circles on each side for Pikachu's cheeks.
8. On the left draw a small curved line with a thumb and four fingers, then swoop down with a bigger curved line.
8. On the right draw a small curved line with a thumb and four fingers, then swoop down with a bigger curved line.
9. For the body add a small line coming under the arm and then a big curved line, like a loose C shape.
10. Follow step 9 on the right side.
11. For the feet use two curved lines to make the legs and then a small rectangle shape with a point on one end for the foot. Repeat this step on the other side!
Now you've drawn your very own Pikachu!